Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The Last Days Part II

Daughters of Zion,

We will be gathered from the four corners of the earth where the Most High has scattered us. Those that will be gathered have escaped the coming calamities that will befall over the entire world.

Isaiah 43:5-10, “Fear not for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west; I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth, Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears. Let all nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled: who among them can declare this, and shew us former things? Let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say, It is truth. Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.”

We see in this scripture that The Most High is going to gather his people those whom he has chosen for his glory from the north, south, east and west, his sons and his daughters. So that let’s us know further that the children of Israel are not in the land at the present time. As you can see in scripture they are scattered throughout the four corners of the earth, north, south, east, and west.

If we go back and read verse ten it clearly states that The Most High has chosen them. Throughout the Old Testament he has stated plenty of times that he is the GOD OF ISRAEL (Remember not the country Israel.) The children of Israel were to be a light for the Gentiles.

Isaiah 61:9 “And their seed shall be known among the Gentiles, and their offspring among the people: all that see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed which the LORD hath blessed.” And in this particular verse, check in your Strong’s Concordance, the word “Gentiles” means nations.

Now a great number of people do not want to see nor believe that The Most High has a chosen people. Or it could be, in their defense, that The Most High has shut their eyes as it is stated in Isaiah 44:18, “They have not known nor understood: for he hath shut their eyes, that they cannot see; and their hearts, that they cannot understand.” With that being said and although there are scriptures that make this very clear, The Most High has blinded them, and I’m sure he has his reasons; thus, being everything is done for his purpose, his pleasure, and to fulfill his prophecy. 

The Most High is coming back for his remnant the firstfruits. Romans 1:16 “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also the Greek.” The children of Israel are the firstfruits they are The Most High’s remnant.

Isaiah 54:7-8; 10 and it reads, “For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee. In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but wilt everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the LORD thy Redeemer.” Verse ten “For the mountains shall depart and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee.” We see here that The Most High is coming for his people. He is not done with Israel as some teach that He is.

Luke 21:36, and it reads, “Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.” Again from the New Testament, Christ is telling us again to watch and pray.

Jeremiah 32:37-42 “Behold, I will gather them out of all countries, whither I have driven them in mine anger, and in my fury, and in great wrath; and I will bring them again unto this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them:

And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me. Yea, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will plant them in this land assuredly with my whole heart and with my whole soul. For thus saith the LORD; Like as I have brought all this great evil upon this people, so will I bring upon them all the good that I have promised them.”

The Most High will gather His people and take them to the land of safety before the terrible times are on the earth. Has this happen yet? No. But it will happen. The children of Israel are scattered. They are in Cuba, South America, Mexico, North America, Australia, Panama, and more places. We are waking up to the truth of who we are.

Also, when we reflect on history in Jeremiah tell the story of a people who have been oppressed in a land that is not theirs. Oppressed by their enemies, whose rock is not as our Rock. A people who are in a land where the remembrance of them has ceased from among men; When the memory has been ceased no one knows who you really are. In the last days the fig tree (house of Israel) will sprout and begin to see who they really are in Christ.

The children of Israel are in a land where they cannot prosper; a people who are in a land where they are considered inferior; a people who are in a land whose culture is not their culture; a people who are in a land where the language is not the language of their ancestors; a people who are in a land where there is no peace; a people who are in the land where the laws are not the laws of The Most High.

The Last Days Part I 

Jeremiah 33:14, “Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will perform that good thing which I have promised unto the house of Israel and to the house of Judah.” The Most High will definitely keep his promise and gather his chosen people to the land of their inheritance.
    
We are going to end our lesson here and upon our Father’s willing we will return next for part three of The Return of Christ: The Gathering of His People.

May the Lord bless you and keep you.

No comments: