Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The Final Hour



Dream Interpretation

John 14:6, “…I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh to the Father, but by me.”

There are many believers in Christ now having dreams and visions. As in all things remember to use discernment not judgment when reading or watching others. All interpretations should be backed up scripturally.

Acts 2:17, “And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions and your old men shall dream dreams.”

I often talk openly to the Father and I asked Him one day, “Father all of these people are having dreams how come you do not give me dreams and visions?”

And He said, “I have but you have chosen to ignore them.”

What could I say after that? I looked in my dream journal. And there they were dreams that I remembered verbatim but swept under the rug.

Let me briefly share with you a dream I had in May 2012. I really enjoy talking about my life experiences because I firmly believe that it can help someone along the way. I believe a person goes through life experiences to grow and mature within and to help someone else who may be dealing with the same or similar situation. A person’s glory usually results from a story.

The dream was as follows:

I was walking on the sidewalk with my friend Nicolette; it appears we were on our way to the store or perhaps on our way to lunch. And the clouds were particularly low that day; and she asked, “Do you think we can get to heaven this way, by climbing upon these clouds?”

I said, “Let’s find out.”

So we walked up the clouds and as we climbed further I heard the most beautiful sounds of music. They weren’t instruments that you could instantly recognize; for instance, when you attend a symphony you can hear the harp, the violin or the flute and distinguish between them all. However, these heavenly sounds were just that...heavenly. Not of this world. They were the most beautiful sounds that I have ever heard.

As we continued our climb this sudden overwhelming array of peace came over me. It began to get so peaceful and the music became louder and louder; but not in a shouting matter rather it was so relaxing and comforting. It was a very peaceful environment.

As we reached the top of the clouds there was a sense of knowing that came over me and I saw the reflection of the Messiah standing firmly to my left. He appeared to be rather tall and had this brightness about Him that covered His entire body. I could not see His face or any fleshly part of Him.

The light shined in such a way that you couldn’t directly look at Him rather you could look in the area where He stood. But I knew if He would allow me to enter into the kingdom I would be able to see Christ face to face without the blinding of the light.

I stood there in awe, somewhat frozen along with my friend Nicolette looking in the area of the Messiah. I knew Christ was not very happy that she and I took it upon ourselves to climb to heaven. I knew Christ was not happy at all and He said firmly, “What are you doing here, I didn’t send for you?”

I said, “I know but can I stay?”

Christ said, “I’m not ready for you yet.”

As I stood there hearing His words I wanted to ask again because I wanted to stay so badly in my spirit. However, I knew that the answer was going to be no and the Messiah would not be pleased if I asked Him again. For I knew that He knew, I wanted to ask again and fear begin to set in; therefore,  I knew I’d better not ask.

At that point Nicolette and I turned back around. Once we turned around to enter back into this physical realm I immediately woke up.

There are so many analogies within this dream. Often we may believe that we can enter our Father’s kingdom by our own efforts, actions and thoughts. Nicolette and I saw a cloud that had a path that we believed would get us into the kingdom; however, Christ confirms in John 14:6, “…I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh to the Father, but by me.”

You can also clearly see in this dream that Christ is the door. He is the door to eternal life where no man can enter into on his own accord. There were times where I honestly believed that all paths lead to the same Source; but the Father had to deal with me in such a way that I now know and inner-stand that all paths do not lead to the Father. In one way, shape or form you will deviate from His teachings whether knowingly or unknowingly.

The Father deals with us in many different ways. He may have a person go through trials and tribulations, heartaches and headaches; however, for me I have never worried about trials and tribulations, or what today or tomorrow will bring for those are earthly cares and I am not a worrier.

The Father had me deal with supernatural practices. I firmly believe that He allowed me to experience the supernatural realm in order to discuss it with the readers and listeners as well as the backsliders and for those who are straddling the fence.

The supernatural is not something that is talked about much in places of worship today. Christ talked about the supernatural but for some reason it’s shunned in “churches” today and most Christians won’t touch the subject.

But how can a true believer defend themselves against the enemy if they do not know or innerstand the ways of the enemy. When playing sports, both teams study the other team in order to win the game or championship. They get a clear understanding of each player’s strengths and weaknesses as well as their moves and strategies. Why isn’t the enemy studied?

I have heard many say, “I am not afraid of the supernatural!” Those statements usually come from those who have no understanding of what the supernatural entails. Nor an understanding of the spiritual warfare that is in and all around us each day.

Ephesians 6:12, “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

We have a lot of false teachers among us and false teachers do not always mean pastors, evangelists, or ministers. A false teacher is a person who believes and then deceives by teaching another into believing that all paths lead to the same Source and afterlife. The deception is so strong and crafty in this world that even the Most High’s elect might be deceived.

Matthew 24:20, “For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.”

“And except that the Lord had shorted those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect’s sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.” Mark 13:20

I have seen and have walked in many paths in my 42 years on this earth. Those paths may be glamorous, interesting, and will uniquely feed the flesh; however, they do not lead to everlasting life with the heavenly Father. Those paths only lead to eternal separation from the Most High.

What am I referring to when I say the supernatural? I am referring to witchcraft rather light or dark, psychics, mediums and those that have familiar spirits. Plainly, familiar spirits are those who communicate with fallen angels, demons, intelligent beings, higher beings, evil entities and evil spirits and truly believe that this is okay.

To be blunt, let’s simply call it what it is. When you communicate with spirits you’re communicating with fallen angels…okay there it is. I’ve been there done that.

Now, most people that partake in these activities do not wholeheartedly believe that Christ is the way, the truth and the light; however, there are a lot of Christians who do believe in Christ and also believe that these things are okay with the heavenly Father, especially if they are practicing light/good magick.

We must be careful who we listen to and who our leaders are. They may appear to have it all; clothes, jewelry, money, degrees, cars, homes, make us laugh, make us smile etc., but what is all of that when your soul is tainted and marked and stands no chance of entering into the kingdom, no mater how rich, educated and nice of a person you are?!

Matthew 7:21, “Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.”

We must do the will of our Father in order to enter the kingdom of heaven. This is not a part time, seasonal, bi-weekly, or weekly commitment. The Most High is expecting all of us to do His will daily and throughout the day. Just because you believe in Christ does not mean you will enter the kingdom.

Let’s move on in the dream. The music was out of this world, literally, and Christ also confirms in John 18:36, “…My kingdom is not of this world…” Christ’s kingdom is not of this world so of course the music played in the kingdom is not recognizable or comparable to this world.

I dreamed this dream almost two years ago and the interpretation has now come full circle. “I am not ready for you yet,” Christ said in my dream.

I know that my garments were not clean at the time of my dream. Today, while working on my garments I must be fruitful. Always asking, praying and striving toward the kingdom.  The kingdom is a race and it’s something that we need to strive for on a daily basis. It’s a full-time choice and commitment, “For many are called, but few are chosen.” Matthew 22:14

I believe that the Holy Spirit speaks to us through dreams and visions. I don’t know everything nor do I claim to know everything. But I do know that everything that is unknown to me at the present time will become known to me in the everlasting kingdom.

Those who are of the world are not looking for Christ’s return. But for those of us who are longing for His appearance see the signs. We are not planning for social security, we are not preparing for the next president, and we are not engaging and debating over politics. We innerstand that once Christ returns this kingdom will come to end and we are not glorifying over Satan’s kingdom. James 4:4, “…know ye not that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.”

This does not mean we are not knowledgeable of what is going on; however, we do not let the cares of this world consume us. For we strive after Godly wisdom, not worldly wisdom.

I Corinthians 3:18-20, “Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness. And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.”

We are running in the race toward the kingdom not in the race toward the big sale. Those who are not actively running this race do not understand what we do and where our focus lies as we read in Hebrews 12:1.

 “Wherefore seeing we also great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race tat is set before us, looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;”

There are many brothers and sisters in Christ who are being used by the Father and spend minimum two hours in prayer daily, taking communion daily, spending time writing articles, praying for and with others, preaching and teaching in places where their voice can be heard and whose giving is a behind the scene event. Although there are many teaching the Word they are few and far in-between you.

The Father uses our spiritual gifts and talents according to the means that we have available. You may be faithful believers and unemployed at the present time. You’re unemployed for a reason that doesn’t mean that you simply sit and wait for the Messiah’s appearing. You must occupy until the time arrives. As I have stated in other articles your death is your rapture. At the second coming you will either rise to everlasting life or rise to only go down in the lake of fire.

It’s easy to get soaked into the soap operas and lounging in bed all day. But don’t let an opportunity pass where you could have spread light and did not. Don’t let an opportunity pass where you could have read a chapter or learned something new about the Father’s Word. Faithful believers must be about their Father’s business regularly.

I so admire my brothers and sisters in Christ who are out there spreading the gospel of the kingdom and the gospel of repentance. Daniel 12:3, “And they that be wise (teach) shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.”

If your place of worship is not preparing you for Christ’s return then you must take the wheel and prepare yourself to stand in front of the Son of Man. Your soul is your responsibility, not your pastor’s. By studying and reading the Word, spending time in prayer and talking about the kingdom with other faithful believers who understand and do not take away from the scriptures will become your faithful brother’s and sisters in Christ.

Matthew 18:20, Christ says, “For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.”

The Messiah will come at a time when we least expect it. After the trumpet sounds it will be too late to repent and develop a relationship with the Father. The time is now. Keep your lamp filled with oil and…watch, pray and prepare.

Matthew 5:20, Christ says, “For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.”

We are living in such an amazing time! We can see much prophecy unfolding right before our very eyes! Some believers are watching and preparing for the anti-Christ. But as for me and my house we are watching and preparing for Christ our Messiah. There may be many paths; however, there is only on true Way to life everlasting.

John 14:6, “…I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh to the Father, but by me.”


No comments: